About Marilyn Barth
- #1 RE/MAX Agent for Kansas City & Mid States Region fo 15 Consecutive Years
- $475+ Million Sold
- 32+ Years in the Business
- Has been #1 RE/MAX Agent Internationally
- Has been #1 RE/MAX Agent in the U.S. 4 Different Times
- Relocation Specialist
- Graduate of Kansas State University
- 3 Grown Children & 8 Grandchildren
- Achievement Award from William Jewell College
- Circle of Legends Award
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Kansas City real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Kansas City areas, please contact me.